How to open a rate for a specific day?
To open a rate, simply click on "Inventory" in the sidebar of your Amenitiz administrator area.
Here are the steps to follow to make this change:
- In Global View, select the date you want to change in the calendar and click on "Search"
- The calendar will display the 30 days from that date on
- Click on the left arrow next to "Rate restrictions"
- You will see several rows in the table, including "Close rate".
- Select the box corresponding to the day you wish to open and click on the logo with the red cross:
- The red cross will disappear which means the opening of your rate, represented in green. The change will be saved automatically and a message "Saved successfully" will be displayed in green.