How do I update my inventory (after the 1st training)?
Following your first training and in order to make the best out of the tool, it is important to check the information on your Inventory.
Find out how to do it through the steps and links below:
- First, did you integrate all the bookings you received directly (all the ones not received from Airbnb and Booking.com)?
- To do this, you must create a new reservation. Indeed, this allows you to keep all your booking and customer information:
- To do this, you can also simply reduce your availability by one on the days you have reservations.
- Secondly, have you updated your room restrictions?
- Are your rooms open all year round? In this case, we invite you to update the availability of these by blocking the reservation on the periods and dates chosen:
- Are your prices up to date? Each time of year is different and so are your prices, so it is essential to check if all your prices are up to date:
- Do you have any restrictions on the number of nights on your property? Indeed, if you want your customers to book at your place for a minimum of night per stay, you must modify it in your inventory:
There you go, you're ready for the second training!