Check the history of a booking
You can check the history of your reservations, this article explains what can be tracked and what this different information means.
To access the history of your reservations, go to > Reservations in your Amenitiz administrator area left sidebar.
Click on the booking you wish to modify and on "view booking details" :
, go to "History" tab, where you will find these elements:
- When the reservation has been created with the source (Airbnb, Booking, Booking engine etc...)
- When the automated emails have been sent, both to the guest and to the property.
Here is an example of a reservation's history:
- When the booking has been created, and the source of the reservation: it can be from an OTA, from the booking engine or manually.
- When the automated confirmation email after booking has been sent to the owner, and to the users of the account who have the access to the reservations.
- When the automated confirmation email after booking has been sent to the guest
- When the automated emails created on the Amenitiz account are sent to the guests.
The history is available only for reservations taken after the release of this feature. For all the reservations made before the 10/11/2021, history will not be available.