How to block bookings from a certain time of day?
- In order to control last-minute bookings, you can set up your Amenitiz booking engine so that your rooms appear unavailable from a certain time of the day or even several days before.
- To block reservations from a certain time of day, simply click on "Reservation engine" in the side bar of your Amenitiz space, a submenu will appear below and you can click on the "Reservation engine" tab,
- Here are the steps to follow in order to make this change:
- Click on the "Options" sub-tab,
- You will see an option, "Deadline for new bookings",
- By default this option is not enabled, so you must click on "Yes" to activate it.
- You can then indicate how many days before the booking date you want to close your bookings and especially the time of day.
- For example, if you do not wish to accept a reservation for the same day after 5pm, you will indicate 0 in the first field representing the number of days and then you will enter 17 in the field representing the hours and 00 for the minutes.
- Then check the time zone in which your property is located. By default, the "Europe/Paris" time zone is filled in.
- You can then save and this setting will be taken into account by your booking engine
This feature only applies to your Amenitiz booking engine.