How to add extras?
To access the extras, simply click on "Reservation Engine" in the sidebar of your Amenitiz administrator area, a submenu will appear below and you can click on the "Extras" tab.
You will then have an overview of the extras you have created.
- If you have not yet created any extras, then click on the "Start" button to create the first extra of your choice,
- If you already have extras, click on the "Create a new Extra" button, located at the top right of your screen.
You will then arrive on the creation or modification form.
- In the "Description" field, enter the name and general description of the extra.
- In the "Pricing" area you can indicate how the extra structured around 2 main axes is calculated:
- Fixed amount / Percentage,
- Per item / per person.
- In the "Settings" area, you will be able to:
- "Apply automatically": by selecting "Yes", the extra will be mandatory for customers,
- "Manual quantity": your customers will be able to select the desired quantity themselves,
- "Visibility of the extra": by selecting "No", the extra will not be visible in your booking engine (you can always use it in your administrator area).
- In the "Availability" area, you can:
- Limit access to this extra for some rooms via "Room availability",
- Limit access to this extra for certain pricing via "Price Availability",
- Apply this extra on a certain day or to all days via "Applied to",
- Exclude some days of the week via "Except",
- Apply a notice on the selection of an extra via "Notice",
- Restrict the choice of an extra to a period of the year via "Restrict according to booking dates".
- In the "VAT rate" field, you can indicate the specific rate for this extra:
- All you have to do is save!