How to add extras?
To access your extras and therefore being able to add more, go to > Booking Engine in the sidebar of your Amenitiz administrator area. A submenu will appear below, click on > Extra charges:
Here, you have an overview of all the extras you have created so far.
If you have not yet created any extras, click on > Start to create your first extra. If you already have extras simply want to add new ones, click on > Create a new extra:
You will now arrive on the extra form that you have to fill in.
- Name and description: enter the name and general description of the extra.
- Category: If you have created categories, here you have the possibility to link your extra to a specific category.
- Price calculation: you can indicate how the extra will be structured.
- Settings: here you will be able to
- Apply automatically: by selecting "Yes", the extra will be mandatory for customers.
- Manual quantity: your customers will be able to select the desired quantity themselves.
- Maximum amount: you can fix a maximum amount per extra, per stay.
- Visible extra: by selecting "No", the extra will not be visible in your booking engine. You can always use it in your administrator area.
- Is it a tax: Indicate here if this extra is a tax or not
- Availability: here you will be able to
- Limit the access to this extra according to the room and/or the rate plan,
- Limit the access according to a specific day of the week,
- Prior notice: if you want this extra to be booked in advance in order for it to be available:
- Restrict by date of stay: restrict this extra to a specific date/period of the year:
- VAT rate: you can indicate the specific vat rate you want to apply for this extra:
Click on > Save to update all your settings for this extra!