How can I change my terms and conditions of sale?
To access the terms and conditions of sale, simply click on "Reservation Engine" in the sidebar of your Amenitiz administrator area, a submenu will appear below and you can click on the "Terms and Conditions" tab.
- You will then have an overview of the terms and conditions of sale you have created.
- By default, the sales conditions linked to the standard rate are created. To modify one of the existing conditions of sale, simply click on the logo representing 3 small points located to the right of the conditions of sale to be modified and click on "Modify the conditions of sale".
- You will be redirected to the form for editing the terms and conditions of sale.
- Modifiable information:
- Modification policy (can the reservation be modified?)
- Cancellation policy (can the reservation be cancelled?)
- Stripe payment parameters (You can decide if you want to make a deposit for each reservation)
- Payment methods (Here you can select which payment methods you accept on your booking engine)
- Attach a PDF (Choose if you want to attach a PDF to confirmation emails sent to customers)
- Reminder on the structuring parts of the conditions of sale:
Modification policy :
- You can either accept the change in reservations or reject it. If you accept, you can indicate the terms and conditions under which you accept this change.
- Cancellation policy:
- You can either accept the cancellation of reservations or refuse it. In the event of acceptance, you will be able to indicate the terms and conditions under which you accept this cancellation.
The translation is not automatic, you will have to do it in each active language.