How can I add an availability when there is already a reservation (overbooking)?
In order to open a blocked availability, you can simply click on >Booking Engine and then >Booking Engine in the sidebar of your administrator space. Go to the "Options" section:
Here are the steps to follow in order to make this change:
- Select >Options at the top right
- Go down to the >Danger Zone and tick No.
- Save this operation.
- Go back to your >Inventory,
- Go to the reservation date you want to unlock:
- Manually change the 0 to 1 to restore the availability.
- Return to >Booking Engine and then >Booking Engine > Options,
- Go down to the Danger Zone and tick Yes.
- Save this operation again.