How to create estimates ?
In some cases, specifically a company may ask you for a quote before moving forward with a reservation. Creating a quote is possible with Amenitiz.
- To access your quotes please go to the tab > Invoices and then to > Estimates:
Here you can see the list of all your estimates, their status, modify them, etc...
- Create an estimate: click on > New:
Indicate the name of your client, the language and currency of the estimate. You also have the possibility to choose the name of the emitting company:
If the customer is a new customer, you have to create it beforehand in the section > Clients.
When you are finished, click on > Create.
- Modify as estimate: for each quote created, you always have the possibility to modify by going to > Options > Details and > Edit draft:
You will then go to the quote editor where you have the possibility to change:
- Arrival, departure and validity date
- Add and remove items (room, extras or other).
When everything is ready, click on > Finish editing at the top of the page to save your estimate.
- Send the estimate: You have the possibility to export it as a PDF and therefore send it/print it or send it directly by email:
If you choose to send it by email, you will be able to personalize it and verify the email address of the recipient.