Once you activated and created your blog on your website, it is time to create, migrate and manage your articles. This article explains how to manage the articles and categories of your blog.
Manage your articles
First, go to Website > Blog.
If you already have articles, they will be displayed on the right section of the screen.
To edit an article, click on the article title (in blue).
To create a new article, click on Add an article.
In the editor page, you can write or modify your article.
- Define a title for the article
- Edit the content of the article. You can specify paragraph titles, subtitles and normal text (paragraph) using the magic wand icon. You can also put text in bold, list, add links and image
- Select in which language is the article written.
- Set if the article is ready (visible) or still a draft (hidden).
- Select a cover image in the Image section on the right.
- Link your article to a category (see below).
- Specify the author name.
- See a preview of how the article would appear on a search engine. You can edit the article SEO by clicking on Edit article seo.
Click on Save article to save the article. If you want to publish, please check that the visibility is set to visible.
Manage your categories
In the blog page, you can manage your articles' categories.
Categories are group of articles dealing with the same subject.
On the blog page, click on Manage my categories
You can add a category or edit an existing one.
- Creating a category
To add a category, click on Add a category.
- Editing a category
To edit a category, click on Edit.
Article is closed for comments.