Closing arrivals and departures are part of the restrictions of a rate plan.
To make this change, the restrictions on the rate plan must be independent, otherwise the restrictions will be the same as the rate plan linked. The configuration of the rate plan in Booking Engine > Pricing must be like this:
To close arrivals or departures for a specific day, simply click on Inventory in the sidebar of your Amenitiz admin area.
Here are the steps you need to follow to make this change:
- In Global View, select the date and fare you want to change and click Search.
- The calendar will show the 30 days from that date
- Click on the left arrow next to Rate restrictions
- You will see several rows in the table, including Close arrival, and Close departure
- Go with the cursor to the box corresponding to the day you want to change and click on the little symbol with the up or down arrow:
The change will be saved automatically and the message "Saving successful" will be displayed in green.
If another rate plan has its restriction linked to the selected tariff plan, this change will also affect it.
Use the Bulk Update option to help you apply this change over a longer period of time.
Article is closed for comments.