Quickly set the price of a room for a specific day directly on your inventory
To change the price for a specific day, go to your Inventory in your Amenitiz administrator area left sidebar.
Follow these steps to make this change:
- In Global View, select the date you want to change in the calendar and click on "Search"
- The calendar will display the 30 days from that date on
- You will see several rows in the table, including "Price".
- Select the box corresponding to the day you want to modify and insert the price you want to show for this room and date:
- The change will be saved automatically and a message "Saved successfully" will be displayed in green.
Please be aware that these changes will be applied to the rate plan you selected before clicking on the search bar.
If there are rate plans that are derived from the one you changed, the changes will impact the derived plan as well.
A price can't be modified on a derived rate plan.
Use the Bulk Update option to help you apply this change over a longer period of time, as explained in this article
To change prices for a specific day from the application, follow these steps:Go to the "Inventory" section and click on the day you want:
Then, choose the room you want and change the price:
Article is closed for comments.