For all the authorisations, whether they are automated or created manually, the funds will be “held” for 7 days on the day of arrival. This article explains you how to create an authorisation manually, if a client is staying more than 7 days for example.
You can create new authorisations for 7 more days from the reservation, here are the steps to follow:
- The day the authorisation is expiring (7 days after their arrival), go to > Reservations and click on the desired booking
- Click on > View booking details
- Go to Payments section and scroll down to AmenitizPay
- Click on the three little dots under options and click on > Add authorisation
- Create a new authorisation, this amount will be held for 7 days on the bank account.
Creating a pre-authorization on an American Express card will automatically charge the card for that amount.
You can see all the statuses of your authorisations from the section AmenitizPay > authorisations.
Article is closed for comments.