To set up the connection, we will recreate your VRBO / Abritel information like your listings (accommodations). For this reason, we will need as much information as possible from your side.
Here is the information you can send to the person in charge of your connection:
- Your credentials to VRBO / Abritel so we can launch the connection and take back this information. Note that you will receive a code by sms that you will have to send us.
- We would need as much information on your accommodations as possible: descriptions and titles, accommodation layout in terms of bedding, bathrooms, extras offered...
- We would need to have a minimum of 6 photos and a maximum of 10 photos.
The quality must be between 300kb and 5mo for each listing, otherwise the photos are not accepted for the connection.
The photos must have a dimension of minimum 1920x1080.
- You can only accept payments from VRBO / Abritel to your bank account, so we would need your IBAN so you can receive their payouts.
- What is your modification and cancellation policy for your reservations.
Here is the important information to know before setting up this connection:
- VRBO will be requesting your VAT number (or company registration number if you are in the UK) to finish the connection.
Once we finished creating all your listings, you will have to request the connection from VRBO / Abritel. They will send you a form to fill in to verify your information.
Every time you want to make changes to your VRBO./ Abritel account, you will contact our support team to put these changes into the connection. This information will be synchronised every 24 hours.
These changes can be for example: editing a listing, changing dates or cancelling of a reservation.
- Before the connection, the commission for Platform Property Managers is 8%, but the travelers also pay a fee to Vrbo around 8-10%. After the connection, the commission is 10-15% (depending on the country) but the traveler won't have to pay any fee.
Please sign in to leave a comment.